Silent witness. The complete season 16
If London University's team of forensic pathologists didn't investigate human remains, you might bemoan the unfortunate allergic reaction that killed a wealthy businessman. The abused baby who was smothered to death. The woman whose husband cut off her fingertips after he killed her. But when Nikki, Leo and forensic scientist Jack Hodgson examine the deadly evidence, you may change your mind about natural and unnatural causes. Is Nikki's new lover a construction guru or a crook? What murderous secrets will a soldier's remains unlock in Afghanistan?
0 available of 3 items
- Criminal investigation -- England -- Fiction.
- Forensic pathologists -- England -- Fiction.
- Forensic pathology -- England -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- England -- Fiction.
- Pathologists -- England -- Fiction.
- Bradley, Tim (Television producer), television producer.
- British Broadcasting Corporation, production company, broadcaster.
- Caves, David, actor.
- Fox, Emilia, 1974- actor.
- Gaminara, William, actor.
- 3 videodiscs (500 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: Not Rated.
- Silent witness. Season 16
- Silent witness. Season sixteen
- Silent witness. Series 16
- Silent witness. Series sixteen
- Silent witness. The complete season sixteen
- Silent witness (Television program) [DVD].
- Originally broadcast as single episodes of the television program.
- "These discs are expected to play back in DVD video "play only" devices and may not play in other DVD devices, including recorders and PC drives"--Container.
- Title from container.
- David Caves, William Gaminara, Emilia Fox.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital.
- For private home use only.
- English dialogue; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- Disc 1. Episodes 1-4.
- Disc 2. Episodes 5-8.
- Disc 3. Episodes 9-10.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 1000741245Link to PAC