The best of us
Dr. Leigh Culver loves practicing medicine in Timberlake, Colorado. It is a much-needed change of pace from her stressful life in Chicago. The only drawback is she misses her Aunt Helen, the woman who raised her. But it's time Leigh has her independence, and she hopes the beauty of the Colorado wilderness will entice her aunt to visit often. Helen Culver is an independent woman who lovingly raised her sister's orphaned child. Now, with Leigh grown, it's time for her to live life for herself. The retired teacher has become a successful mystery writer who loves to travel and intends to never experience winter again. When Helen visits Leigh, she is surprised to find her niece still needs her, especially when it comes to sorting out her love life. But the biggest surprise comes when Leigh takes Helen out to Sullivan's Crossing and Helen finds herself falling for the place and one special person.
2 available of 8 items
- Carr, Robyn. Sullivan's Crossing
- Carr, Robyn. Sullivan's Crossing ; bk. 4 text (large print).
- Sullivan's Crossing novel
- Sullivan's Crossing novel ; 4
- Wheeler Publishing large print hardcover
- Wheeler large print hardcover series text (large print).
- Authors -- Fiction.
- Colorado -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Physicians -- Fiction.
- Single women -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 463 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
LCCN: 2018052871Link to PAC