The family gathering
Having left the military, Dakota Jones is at a crossroads in his life. With his elder brother and youngest sister happily settled in Sullivan's Crossing, he shows up hoping to clear his head before moving on to his next adventure. But, like every visitor to the Crossing, he's immediately drawn to the down-to-earth people and the seemingly simple way of life. Dakota is unprepared for how quickly things get complicated.
25 available of 32 items
- A Sullivan's Crossing novel
- Carr, Robyn. Sullivan's Crossing
- Carr, Robyn. Sullivan's Crossing ; bk. 3.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Colorado -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Veterans -- Fiction.
Description: 378 pages ; 17 cm.
Notes: Includes excerpt from: The best of us.Link to PAC