Harrison P. Spader, personal space invader
Harrison is a boy who loves life and likes to share with others, but as he grows older the people around him are finding that he stands too close and maybe hugs a little too much--until his father teaches him the Space Saver rhyme, a method for determining just the right amount of space to leave between himself and others.
7 available of 10 items
- Etiquette -- Fiction.
- Etiquette -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Personal space -- Fiction.
- Personal space -- Juvenile fiction.
Genre: Picture books.
Other Authors: Atkinson, Cale, illustrator.
Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly colour illustrations ; 27 cmLink to PAC