The big bang theory. The complete 11th season
Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists - geniuses in the laboratory but socially challenged everywhere else. Insert beautiful, street-smart neighbor Penny, who endeavors to teach them a thing or two about the 'real' world. Despite their on-again, off-again relationship history, Leonard and Penny have tied the knot. Even Sheldon has entered into a 'Relationship Agreement' with neurobiologist Amy, and he recently took their relationship to the next level by proposing marriage.
6 available of 16 items
- Apartment dwellers -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Neighbors -- Fiction.
- Physicists -- Fiction.
Genre: Television comedies.
- Bialik, Mayim, actor.
- Chuck Lorre Productions (Firm), production company.
- Cuoco, Kaley, actor.
- Galecki, Johnny, actor.
- Helberg, Simon, actor.
- Lorre, Chuck, creator.
- Nayyar, Kunal, actor.
- Parsons, Jim, 1973- actor.
- Prady, Bill, creator.
- Rauch, Melissa, 1980- actor.
- Warner Bros. Television, production company.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), publisher.
- 2 videodiscs (486 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- Big bang theory. Season 11
- Big bang theory. Season eleven
- Big bang theory. The complete eleventh season
- Big bang theory (Television program) [DVD].
- Special features: 5 all-new featuerettes; Gag reel.
- Originally aired on television during the 2016-2017 season.
- Title from container.
- Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, Melissa Rauch, Katey Sagal, Jack Mcbrayer, Christine Baranski, Judd Hirsch.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English with French, English, or Spanish subtitles.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 3000078637Link to PAC