The accidental further adventures of the hundred-year old man
It all begins with a hot air balloon trip and three bottles of champagne. Allan and Julius are ready for some spectacular views, but they're not expecting to land in the sea and be rescued by a North Korean ship, and they could never have imagined that the captain of the ship would be harboring a suitcase full of contraband uranium, on a nuclear weapons mission for Kim Jong-un. Soon Allan and Julius are at the center of a complex diplomatic crisis involving world figures from the Swedish foreign minister to Angela Merkel and President Trump. Needless to say, things are about to get very, very complicated.
21 available of 27 items
- Diplomacy -- Fiction.
- Illegal arms transfers -- Fiction.
- Older people -- Fiction.
- World politics -- Fiction.
Genre: Humorous fiction.
- Jonasson, Jonas, 1961- Hundraettåringen som tänkte att han tänkte för mycket. English.
- Willson-Broyles, Rachel, translator.
Edition: Original trade paperback edition.
Description: 435 pages ; 23 cm
- Accidental further adventures of the 100 year old man
- Accidental further adventures of the one hundred-year old man
- First published in the Swedish language by Piratförlaget, Sweden in hardcover, c2018.
- Translation of: Hundraettåringen som tänkte att han tänkte för mycket.