If I live
In Blackstock's stirring conclusion to her faith-based If I Run trilogy (after 2017's If I'm Found), series heroine Casey Cox, who's been indicted for the murder of her best friend, Brent, continues to flee crooked Louisiana cops Gordon Keegan and Sy Rollins, who want to kill her before she can implicate them in Brent's murder. Meanwhile, PI Dylan Roberts, who knows the cops are guilty, is keen to prove Casey's innocence. Blackstock raises the tension by switching viewpoints frequently among Casey, Dylan, and Keegan. Despite the efforts of the villainous Keegan and the obtuse police chief on the case, Casey and Dylan, physically apart but emotionally together, manage to move from defense to offense as they seek to bring Keegan down. A few unexpected surprises enhance the predictably happy ending. Readers of Christian romantic suspense will find much to like.
5 available of 5 items
- Blackstock, Terri, 1957- If I run series
- Blackstock, Terri, 1957- If I run series ; 3.
- If I run series
- If I run series ; #3.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction series.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction.
- Christian fiction.
- Fugitives from justice -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
Genre: Large type books.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 401 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print
- Includes discussion questions.
- Sequel to: If I'm found.
LCCN: 2017059150Link to PAC