First lady nation : stories by Aboriginal women
A powerful book for Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal readers who will be moved by the deep, authentic stories shared by the authors about their life's journey, joys and tragedies.
0 available of 1 items
Other Authors: Eastman, Linda Ellis.
Description: 202 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Nantow Ispek Kanesitohten / Maureen Brown
- The longest journey / Tina-Marie Christian
- Step up and stand out / Rolande Kirouac
- My blood memory / Lori Hill
- The call of the drums / Victoria Stevens
- Walking with the seven grandfathers / Tina Armstrong
- Until the hearts of its women are on the ground / Kareen Lewis
- Honouring my spirit / Vivian Timmins
- Always a rez girl / Rhonda Head
- The story of my people / Angela Sladen deRox
- The healing of Ya-Ya / Valerie Henderson
- Windows of opportunity / Judy Goodsky
- First Nations Lady / Ruby Littlechild
- My story / Mavis Krause
- From the other side: a mother's story / Shirley Hardman
- Learning to dance with life / Cristine Rego.