He came home to sell his family's failing ranch, but once twenty-year-old Bull Tyler sets foot on the Rimrock, he's determined to tame the rugged land and make it his own. First he'll have to take on the powerful Prescott clan, who'll do anything to get their hands on the Tylers' holding - even murder. Then Bull sets eyes on the breathtaking woman earmarked to be Ferg Prescott's bride. Now nothing will stop Bull from taking the land - or the lady who stirs his blood like no other - and building a dynasty worthy of both. She was born to privilege, and raised to do the right thing. But Susan Rutledge has never felt anything like the fire she feels for Bull Tyler. Yet can she defy her father's strong will and leave her secure life for a ramblin' rodeo man? She'd have to be crazy - or crazy in love.
5 available of 6 items
- Dailey, Janet. Tylers of Texas
- Dailey, Janet. Tylers of Texas ; 4 large print.
- Tylers of Texas
- Tylers of Texas ; 4
- Wheeler Publishing large print hardcover
- Wheeler large print hardcover series large print.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Ranch life -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Ranchers -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Texas -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 445 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
LCCN: 2017026855Link to PAC