It's 1872 and the Katy Railroad is hell-bent on laying the first set of tracks through Indian Territory, but things have stalled out at Ironhead Station. It's a man-a-day, end-of-the-tracks boom camp, meant to live loud and die young. The railroad hired a new chief of police, but the odds are three-to-one he'll be dead by the end of the week. If Morgan Clyde can out-think the smart ones, out-lie the sneaky ones, and outshoot the deadly ones, he'll either buy himself a one-way ticket to Boot Hill or see the smoke wagon rolling once again.
6 available of 9 items
- Morgan Clyde western
- Morgan Clyde western ; #1
- Thorndike Press large print Western series large print.
- Thorndike Press large print western
- Indian Territory -- Fiction.
- Railroad police -- Fiction.
- Railroads -- Design and construction -- Fiction.
- Sheriffs -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 563 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
LCCN: 2017030273Link to PAC