The Flash. The complete 3rd season
As the fastest man alive, Barry Allen, aka The Flash, faced metahuman threats from both this world and the parallel world of Earth-two. In Season Three, Barry faces the unknown, as he irrevocably alters the timeline by saving his mother from the clutches of the Reverse-Flash. The only question now, as he remains trapped in his own Flashpoint Paradox, is will he be able to find a way out?
5 available of 10 items
- Criminal investigation -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Flash (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Good and evil -- Fiction.
- Johnson, Edwin F. (Edwin Ferry), 1803-1872 -- Fiction.
- Speed -- Fiction.
- Superheroes -- Fiction.
- Berlanti, Greg, creator.
- Cavanagh, Thomas, 1963- actor.
- DC Comics, Inc., production company.
- Gustin, Grant, 1990- actor.
- Johns, Geoff, 1973- creator.
- Kreisberg, Andrew, 1971- creator.
- Lonsdale, Keiynan, 1991- actor.
- Martin, Jesse L., actor.
- Panabaker, Danielle, actor.
- Patton, Candice, 1988- actor.
- Valdes, Carlos, 1989- actor.
- Warner Bros. Television, production company.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), film distributor.
- 6 videodiscs (975 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: NR.
- Flash. Season 3
- Flash. Season three
- Flash. The complete third season
- Flash (Television program : 2014- ) [DVD].
- Based on characters published by DC Comics.
- DVD release of episodes originally broadcast on television by The CW during the 2016-2017 television season.
- Special features: Epic DC super hero crossover event with Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl; 10 all-new featurettes; Deleted scenes; Gag reel.
- Title from container.
- Grant Gustin, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdes, Tom Cavanagh, Jesse L. Martin, Keiynan Lonsdale, Tom Felton.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English with optional subtitles in English, French, Spanish.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Disc 1. Flashpoint
- The new rogues.
- Disc 2. Monster
- Killer frost
- Disc 3. The present
- Borrowing problems from the future
- Dead or alive
- Disc 4. Attack on Gorilla City
- Attack on Central City
- The wrath of Savitar
- Into the speed force.
- Disc 5. Duet
- Abra kadabra
- The once and future Flash
- I know who you are.
- Disc 6. Cause and effect
- Infantino street
- Finish line.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 3000073773Link to PAC