Marriage to Madison Goode-his secret high-school crush-is news to billionaire techno whiz Sam Bellemere! The gorgeous State Department liaison has summoned him to fix a cybersecurity breach at an art museum reception. But why is he guest-listed as her husband? Madison has her reasons...as does a nefarious hacker now threatening her life and career. But once they've gone public, introvert Sam and career-focused Madison must play their roles perfectly, trusting and protecting each other as they race to thwart disaster. Surprisingly, being close is easy. A real relationship might be possible...if a worldwide cyber attack doesn't cost them their lives!
11 available of 12 items
- Computer crimes -- Fiction.
- Cyberterrorism -- Prevention -- Fiction.
- False personation -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Rich people -- Fiction.
- Undercover operations -- Fiction.
- United States. Department of State -- Officials and employees -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Black, Regan.
Description: 249 pages.
- A romance novel.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.