Enforcing the paw
"When relationships go south, some people just can't--or won't--let go. When Fort Worth Police Officer Megan Luz and her pawed partner Brigit investigate a series of stalking incidents involving a couple who recently broke up, their detective powers are put to the test. Is this a case of a controlling creep who refuses to accept rejection--or one about a woman scorned whose fury has been unleashed? As hostilities escalate between the former lovers, the situation goes from romantically dysfunctional to downright dangerous. He insists his former flame has become a crazy ex-girlfriend intent on vengeance. She alleges that he is a master of manipulation and lays blame entirely at his feet. Who's the culprit and who's the victim? Can Megan and Brigit sniff out the truth...before somebody ends up dead?"--Page 4 of cover.
9 available of 18 items
- Kelly, Diane. Paw enforcement novel
- Kelly, Diane. Paw enforcement novel ; book 6.
- The Paw enforcement novels
- The Paw enforcement novels ; [book 6]
- Fort Worth (Tex.) -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Police dogs -- Fiction.
- Policewomen -- Texas -- Fort Worth -- Fiction.
- Stalking -- Fiction.
- Stalking victims -- Fiction.
Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
Description: vi, 354 pages ; 18 cm.Link to PAC
There are no professional revews for this title.
There is no additional information for this title.