Daniel Tiger's neighborhood. Big brother Daniel
Four-year-old Daniel Tiger invites young viewers directly into his world, giving them a kid's eye view of his life and making them feel like one of his neighbors. As they follow Daniel's everyday adventures, preschoolers and their families learn fun and practical strategies and skills necessary for dealing with everyday experiences, like dealing with disappointment and discovering the joy of doing something kind for a neighbor.
6 available of 8 items
- Beale, Jake, 2001- voice actor.
- Faulkner, Amariah, 2001- voice actor.
- Holley, Addison, voice actor.
- PBS Distribution (Firm)
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- 1 videodisc (120 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: CHVR: NR.
- Big brother Daniel
- Daniel Tiger's neighbourhood
- Daniel Tiger's neighborhood (Television program) [DVD].
- Title from container.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Stereo.
- For private home use only.
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Described video for the visually impaired.
- The Tiger family grows
- Daniel learns about being a big brother
- The baby is here
- Time for Daniel
- There's time for Daniel and baby too
- Playtime is different
- The playground is different with baby.
Publisher or Distributor Number: