I am Helen Keller
"The story of Helen Keller, who learned to read and write despite being deaf and blind, and became an activist who fought for the rights of disabled people"--Provided by publisher.
7 available of 13 items
Series: Ordinary people change the world
- Deafblind people -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Deafblind women -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Keller, Helen, 1880-1968.
Other Authors: Eliopoulos, Chris, 1983- illustrator.
Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 20 cm.
- "Includes the Braille alphabet.".
- Includes bibliographical references.