Falling for the single mom
"Big-city veterinarian Heather Fitzgerald didn't plan on having kids, until her niece is orphaned one tragic night. Soon she's trading in her ambitious life for a small-town animal rescue. Heather didn't expect to fall for tiny Oaks Crossing--or its most charming bachelor farmer. But when Josh Kinley saves her niece from a near-tragic accident, he becomes more than her hero. Josh never thought he'd fall in love again and most assuredly not with another city woman. But he can't resist the two adorable Fitzgerald females. Now if Josh can only convince Heather to put down roots and make a home with him..."--P.  of cover.
9 available of 11 items
- Kentucky -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Ranchers -- Fiction.
- Single mothers -- Fiction.
- Women veterinarians -- Fiction.
Description: 216 pages ; 17 cm.
- Category: Inspirational.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- "Love inspired inspirational romance"--Spine.