India nature's wonderland
It's home to over a billion people. Yet you can see animals that exist nowhere else on Earth, where the natural world has been woven into people's lives and where wilderness still holds strong. From the Valley of the Flowers in West Himalaya and turtles hatching on the beaches of the east coast to the lions of the Gir forest, it reveals a land packed full of unrivalled wildlife experiences.
6 available of 6 items
- BBC Earth (Firm), contributor.
- Bonnin, Liz, 1972- on-screen presenter.
- British Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
- Gupta, Jon, on-screen presenter.
- Hector, Julian, 1958- television producer.
- PBS Distribution (Firm), film distributor.
- Pinto, Freida, 1984- on-screen presenter.
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.), publisher.
- Southwell, Ben, television producer.
- 1 videodisc (109 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: CHVR: NR.
Other Title: Nature's wonderland
- "BBC Earth."--Container.
- Originally produced as a two-part television program.
- Program content: ©2016.
- Running time on container is given as approximately 120 minutes. Running time of episdoes is approximately 109 minutes.
- Title from container.
- Presenters, Liz Bonnin, Freida Pinto, Jon Gupta.
- DVD; NTSC, Region 1; widescreen presentation; stereophonic.
- For private home use only.
- In English with optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- Episode one (53:36 minutes)
- Episode two (54:07 minutes).
Publisher or Distributor Number: