Fight for power
After sixty-six days of a catastrophic global blackout, life in the suburbs is not what it used to be for Adam and his fortified neighborhood of Eden Mills. Although an explosive clash has minimized one threat from outside the walls, Adam's battle-hardened mentor, Herb, continues to make decisions in the name of security that are increasingly wrenching and questionable. Like his police chief mom and others, Adam will follow Herb's lead. But when the next threat comes from an unexpected direction, nobody is ready for it. And someone is going to pay the price -- because of Adam's mistakes and mistaken trust.
25 available of 31 items
- Dystopias -- Fiction.
- Dystopias -- Juvenile fiction.
- Electric power failures -- Fiction.
- Electric power failures -- Juvenile fiction.
- Neighborhoods -- Fiction.
- Neighborhoods -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
Genre: Young adult fiction.
Description: 346 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
Notes: "Rule of three"--Spine.Link to PAC