Following a trail of clues across the galaxy, Luke Skywalker continues his quest to find the reasons behind Jacen Solo's dark downfall and to win redemption for the Jedi Order. Meanwhile on Coruscant, Han and Leia Solo, along with their daughter Jaina, join the fight to protect more stricken Knights from arrest while Jedi healers race to find a cure for the rapidly spreading affliction. And deep in the Maw Cluster the Sith is poised to strike against the Skywalkers and the forces of good.
9 available of 9 items
- Star wars fate of the Jedi
- Star wars fate of the Jedi ; 3
- Star wars, fate of the Jedi
- Star wars, fate of the Jedi ; 3.
- Leia, Princess (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Skywalker, Luke (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Solo, Han (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Space warfare -- Fiction.
- 9780345509192 (pbk.)
Edition: 1st ed.
Publisher, Date: New York : Ballantine Books, c2009.
Description: 332 p. ; 25 cm.
Notes: "Del Rey/Lucas books."
LCCN: sas00866829Link to PAC