The second opinion
A physician's daughter must confront a conspiracy of doctors to uncover an evil practice that touches every single person who ever has a medical test.
56 available of 56 items
- Asperger's syndrome -- Patients -- Fiction.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Fiction.
- Physician and patient -- Fiction.
- Physicians -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- 9780312343552 (hardcover)
- 0312343558 (hardcover)
Edition: 1st ed.
Publisher, Date: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2009.
Description: vii, 376 p.
Target Audience Note: Trade St. Martin's Press
LCCN: 2008040693Link to PAC