The big bang theory. The complete 2nd season
Physicists Leonard and Sheldon understand everything from the inescapable gravitational pull of a black hole to the intricate structure of the atom. But take those atoms and assemble them into a woman, and their comprehension comes to a grinding halt. This season, Leonard gets a girl. So does Sheldon. (Sheldon?!), Howard drives the Mars Rover into a ditch, Raj woos a terminator, gorgeous girl-next-door Penny falls under the spell of Age of Conan, and super-smart, uberconfident Leslie Winkler reduces mere men to spineless jellyfish. Includes all 23 episodes, plus never-before-seen featurettes.
18 available of 27 items
- Geeks (Computer enthusiasts) -- Fiction.
- Gifted persons -- Fiction.
- Male friendship -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Physicists -- Fiction.
- Roommates -- Fiction.
Genre: Television comedies.
- Chuck Lorre Productions (Firm), production company.
- Cuoco, Kaley, actor.
- Galecki, Johnny, actor.
- Gilbert, Sara, 1975- actor.
- Helberg, Simon, actor.
- Lorre, Chuck, creator.
- Nayyar, Kunal, actor.
- Parsons, Jim, 1973- actor.
- Prady, Bill, creator.
- Warner Bros. Television, production company.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), publisher.
- 4 videodiscs (481 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital surround stereophonic
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- Big bang theory. The complete second season
- Big bang theory. Season 2
- Big bang theory (Television program) [DVD].
- Title from container.
- Features: Physicist to the stars: real-life physicist/UCLA professor David Saltzberg's consulting relationship to the show, Testing the infinite hilarity hypothesis in relation to the Big bang theory: season two's unique characters and characteristics, gag reel.
- Various personal production credits ; Created by Chuck Lorre & Bill Prady.
- Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Sara Gilbert.
- Originally broadcast on television during the 2008-2009 season.
- DVDs, region 1, widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital surround stereophonic.
- For private home use only.
- English or Portuguese dialogue, English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese or Thai subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
- Disc 1. The bad fish paradigm
- The codpiece topology
- The barbarian sublimation
- The Griffin equivalency
- The Euclid alternative
- The Cooper-Nowitzki theorem.
- Disc 2. The panty pinata polarization
- The lizard-Spock expansion
- The white asparagus triangulation
- The Vartabedian conundrum
- The bath item gift hypothesis
- The killer robot instability.
- Disc 3. The friendship algorithm
- The financial permeability
- The maternal capacitance
- The cushion saturation
- The Terminator decoupling
- The work song nanocluster.
- Disc 4. The dead hooker juxtaposition
- The Hofstadter isotope
- The Vegas renormalization
- The classified materials turbulence
- The monopolor expedition.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 1000097468Link to PAC