The insider threat a Pike Logan thriller
The United States has anticipated and averted countless attacks from terrorist groups--thanks in large part to the extralegal counterterrorist unit known as the Taskforce. But in The Insider Threat, a much more insidious evil is about to shatter the false sense of safety surrounding civilized nations. While world powers combat ISIS on the battlefield, a different threat is set in motion by the group--one that can't be defeated by an airstrike. Off the radar of every Western intelligence organization, able to penetrate America or any European state, they intend to commit an act of unimaginable barbarity. Only Pike Logan and the Taskforce stand in the way of an attack no one anticipates, a grand deception that will wreak unthinkable chaos and reverberate throughout the Western world.
3 available of 4 items
- Pike Logan thriller
- Taylor, Brad, 1965- Pike Logan thriller.
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Thorndike Press large print core series.
- IS (Organization) -- Fiction.
- Islamic fundamentalism -- European Union countries -- 21st century.
- National security -- United States -- Fiction.
- Special forces (Military science) -- Fiction.
- Special forces (Military science) -- United States -- Fiction.
- Terrorism -- European Union countries -- Fiction.
- Terrorism -- Fiction.
- Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention -- Fiction.
Genre: Thrillers (Fiction)
Edition: Large print edition.
Description: 699 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
LCCN: 2015017012Link to PAC