Downton Abbey. Season 6
The year is 1925. Momentous changes threaten the great house, its owners and its servants, while past scandals continue to loom. Discover what will become of the Crawley family, and the servants who work for them, as they face new challenges and begin forging different paths in a rapidly changing world.
40 available of 47 items
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Country life -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Families -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Historical television programs.
- Household employees -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Social classes -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Television programs.
- Bonneville, Hugh, actor.
- Carmichael, Laura, 1986- actor.
- Carnival Films (Great Britain)
- Engler, Michael, television director.
- Fellowes, Julian, creator, screenwriter, television producer.
- John, Philip (Philip R.), television director.
- Logan, Phyllis, actor.
- McGovern, Elizabeth, 1961- actor.
- Morshead, Catherine, television director.
- PBS Distribution (Firm)
- PBS Home Video.
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Spiro, Minkie, television director.
- WGBH Video (Firm)
Edition: Original UK edition.
- 3 videodiscs (525 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: CHVR: Not rated.
- Downton Abbey. Season six
- Downton Abbey (Television program) [Videorecording].
- Title from container.
- Special features: Includes the last episode of the series: Downton Abbey, the finale! Over 30 minutes of bonus video: Changing times; The cars of Downton Abbey; Farewell to Highclere.
- Hugh Bonneville, Phyllis Logan, Elizabeth McGovern, Laura Carmichael, Jim Carter, Michelle Dockery, Rob James-collier.
- Originally broadcast on television as individual episodes in 2015.
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1, widescreen presentation; stereo.
- For private home use only.
- English dialogue; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.