Book On MP3
Scott Grant has a bustling family practice in the small Oregon community of Thunder Point. The town and its people have embraced the widowed doctor and father of two, his children are thriving, and Scott knows it's time to move on from his loss. But as the town's only doctor, the dating pool is limited. That is, until a stunning physician's assistant applies for a job at his clinic. Peyton Lacoumette considers herself entirely out of the dating scene. She's already been burned by a man with kids, and she's come to Thunder Point determined not to repeat past mistakes. When Scott offers her a job, at a much lower salary than she's used to, Peyton is surprisingly eager to accept, at least for now. She's willing to stay for a three-month trial period while she explores other options. Scott and Peyton know the arrangement is temporary--it isn't enough time to build a real relationship, never mind anything with lasting commitment. But love can blossom faster than you think when the timing is right, and this short visit just might hold the promise of forever.
1 available of 1 items
- Carr, Robyn. Thunder Point novel. Spoken word.
- Recorded Books on Brilliance Audio
- Recorded Books on Brilliance Audio.
- Thunder Point novel
- MP3 (Audio coding standard)
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Oregon -- Fiction.
- Physicians -- Fiction.
- Physicians' assistants -- Fiction.
- Single fathers -- Fiction.
- Widowers -- Fiction.
- 1 audio disc (10 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo Digital recording
- audio file MP3
- Compact disc, MP3 Format.
- Read by Thérèse Plummer.
- System requirements: Ipod, CD-MP3 player or computer with MP3-capable software. Can be used with a DAISY player.