The girls of Mischief Bay
Three women in fairly happy marriages, question the sacrifices they make, the choices to support their spouses, to take control of their own needs, and settle for the humdrum lifestyle they are accustomed to. Together they bond and make the changes in their lives that afford everyone some happiness and empowerment.
42 available of 44 items
- Mallery, Susan. Mischief Bay
- Mallery, Susan. Mischief Bay ; bk. 1.
- Mischief Bay novel
- Mischief Bay novel ; bk. 1
- California -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Self-acceptance in women -- Fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) in women -- Fiction.
- Spouses -- Fiction.
Description: 354 pages ; 25 cm.
- Includes a reader's guide with questions for discussion.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.