A special relationship : a novel
Sally is a thirty-nine year old American who, after nearly two decades as a highly independent journalist, suddenly finds herself pregnant and in London... married to an English foreign correspondent, Tony, whom she met while they were both on assignment in Cairo. From the outset, Sally's relationship with both Tony and London is an uneasy one.
9 available of 9 items
- Americans -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Marriage -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- Self-realization in women -- Fiction.
- Women journalists -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- 9781439199138 (trade pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1439199132 (trade pbk. : alk. paper)
Publisher, Date: London : Hutchinson, 2003.
Description: 421 p.
- "Originally published in Great Britain in 2003 by Hutchinson"--T.p. verso.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
LCCN: 2010031084Link to PAC