We are so excited to be able to offer curbside pickup at our library branches. Library services will look a little different as we get started but we've put together some instructions for you to help.
Many branches are choosing to open with limited or adjusted hours. Hours are set locally by the branch and town. Please visit your local library branch page under Locations to check for changes to hours or other services or contact your local library.
To Use Curbside Pickup
- Place holds on Wheatland library materials on our website. Materials that are available at your pickup branch will be available quickly. Materials from other branches aren't being exchanged quite yet, but you can place your holds now to get on the list. See below to find out how to limit your requests to items from Wheatland libraries.
- Wait for notification that your holds are ready.
- Call or email your library to schedule a pickup time. You can find email addresses and phone numbers under Locations.
- Arrive at the library at your scheduled pickup time.
- Call the library to let them know you have arrived.
- Staff will package up your items in a clean bag. Wait for the library staff to place the items on the pickup table, and they have returned to the library before you approach.
- Take your items home and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why have the hours changed at my local library?
Operating hours are determined locally by local library boards and town staff. Please check our website for the latest operating hours for your location.
When will libraries be reopening?
Libraries are allowed to reopen as part of Phase 4.2. We are working with our branches to have our library spaces ready to operate under the new safety guidelines and will announce our opening days as we know them.
Items currently checked out from before the closure are not due back until July 15th.
We encourage patrons to bring materials back over the next few weeks so our book drops are not overwhelmed.
Returned Items will be Quarantined for 72 Hours
Branch staff will be quarantining returned items for 72 hours before checking items in. Items will not accrue any fines during the 72 hour wait period.
Loan Periods are extended
For the next little bit, you can enjoy all of our items for 4 weeks. This allows patrons who would like to quarantine items at their home if you choose.
No Fine Payments during Curbside
While we are offering curbside service we will not be accepting fine payments. We have removed the $10 fine threshold during curbside so you can continue to order materials and pick it up.
Physical Item Holds
As of June 29th, holds are now available from participating libraries across Saskatchewan.
Create Kits and Book Clubs are temporarily not Available
These items will be brought back in the future.
No book donations at this time
We thank you for thinking of the library. Branches are not accepting book donations at this time.
How do I know what books are available in Wheatland or at my branch?
When placing holds on our website, you can limit your search in just 3 steps:
1. Do your search on the Wheatland website using the search box at the top.
2. On the right hand side, you will see "Location" and a box that says all. Click on the box and select Wheatland. As a Wheatland patron you can place a hold on any of these items.
3. To limit it to your pickup location branch, change the All to your branch.
Why can't I pick up at Saskatoon Public Library anymore?
Saskatoon Public Library has chosen to only offer their curbside services for residents of the city of Saskatoon. To help those who normally would pick up at a Saskatoon branch, we are offering curbside pickup from our Administrative office located at 806 Duchess Street in Saskatoon.
To have new holds sent to our location, please choose "Wheatland - Headquarters" as your pickup location.